Every business professional needs a great headshot that shows off your personal brand for LinkedIn and your company website.
Everyone has a smartphone these days, and whenever a new phone is released, it generally comes with a new and improved camera. While the camera that comes with your phone is a great way to remember the everyday events that happen in your life, they aren’t able to offer you the same benefits as a corporate photographer when it comes to taking professional headshots.
- And if you didn’t consider headshots at all for your business, we believe you should heavily reconsider. Your about us page is the second most visited page on your website, even before your product/service offerings. The truth is that people want to connect with the humanity behind the company logo and it is here where first impressions are made.
- Would you want to lose potential customers and sales due to poorly taken headshots of your team?
- When you work with a professional photographer for your headshots, you’ll gain access to their artistic vision and expert direction. While collaboration is vital to ensure that you get the picture that you want, keep in mind that a professional will have experience, and they will be able to see things that you might miss with your smartphone
- There is a time for formality and seriousness and there is also a time for fun!
- Our professional photographers are incredibly skilled at capturing candid photography that really shows the personable character behind each business professional. More random and playful images are perfect to mix up the social media feed by adding spice to the everyday routine.